Here is the tall wall in the dining area of the kitchen section of the house. I have brushed one top coat of paint onto the old boards. Will attempt a second coat after I attack the kitchen side as the level of paint in the tin is dropping fast. I might need more than 15 litres for this part. At least the yellow has been covered. The dark line you can see is my appeasement to Bryan as he was complaining he needs coloured trims in the room. I have tried a sample pot of Taubman's Deep Water on the sill, actually looks ok but I thought I'd wait until the cupboards are in before deciding for a permanent solution.
Here is the view of the tall wall. I just managed to reach the top with a long handled brush. Didn't have to perch my ladder on a table either.
Now for the lovely green section.
Here is the before view , the green is definately not my favourite colour, it was probably quite a pleasant shade when new, but after years of grime and dirt and teamed with chocolate brown trimmings, it had to go. Luckily I don't have to paint the entire wall as the cupboards will cover the rest. The old sideboard and overheard cupboards are also departing.
Have not taken the after pic yet as I have only brushed one coat. Tomorrow will be the next coat with the roller.
I'm quite certain I enjoy sewing more than this but one has to take care of their environment also. Will be glad when I can move onto the downstairs rooms. They only have 7 foot ceilings.