Sunday, December 19, 2010

STRANDED!!!!

Sorry no pics this time. I am stranded in Bundaberg, due to some flooding that we have not experienced in years. Last week I took the long way home, Friday I detoured around 5 roads to get to Murgon and back. I travelled to Bundaberg for work, watched the rain radar and somehow I knew this would happen. I packed extra clothes for a change. What is a girl to do when they are short staffed at work and I am stuck in Bundy but volunteer for an extra shift, so instead of driving home tonight then back 2 days later for another shift , I will just do 2 in a row.
At least the shops were open this morning so I got a lot of Christmas food shopping finished. Now for the perishables on Tuesday after work and I will be nearly ready. In all of this ABSOLUTELY NO SEWING has been done. Hope your weekend was better.

No comments: