Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Camera, Car and Computer Updates

What is it with all the C's??
I have been having camera problems, computer and car problems. I've managed to get my new computer looked at and discovered a faulty hard drive, now replaced under warranty. Today I ventured forth to load my camera software on it. I have been wanting to take some photoes of my paint stripping progress. The little piece of plastic that holds the batteries in place has broken on the camera so I have learnt to take one handed photoes quite well. I have at least achieved my goal of stripping around the house to a landmark point before we head off to the EKKA this weekend.This is the view of the front door after some paint removal.
This is what it once looked like, before I attacked it with a heat gun and grinder.



This is one of 5 verandah doors before paint removal.
Here is the front door plus to the right hand side view after stripping to the support beam.
This is the starting point for my return. I have not quite finished the 5th set of verandah doors.
The other c problem is the car. It is still awaiting parts at the dealership in Maroochydore. Hopefully they can sort out the problems and fix it.
Now I hope you understand why the quilting content is a bit lacking. I did manage to get 3 ready for the recent Bundy Quilters Exhibition. Will post a pic next time.

No comments: