Saturday, August 14, 2010

C 's all fixed, I hope.

Well I can report that the camera is usable, the computer seems to be functioning better and the car, well after being told it was ready on Friday whilst travelling to Maroochydore, I arrived to find it still had the " original " problem. Another sensor replaced and it was going again on Monday. At this stage NO more warning lights have appeared on the dashboard. Looks like every modern car will need to be hooked up to a computer soon for diagnosis. Heaven help the RACQ mobile mechanics. I think one should invest in a towing company as it seems to be the way of the futuure.


I promised some pics didn't I. This is the last quilt I have finished. Note it is still in the quilting phase when this photo was snapped. It was displayed in the Bundaberg Quilters Exhibition. A one block wonder from the books by Maxine Rosenthal. Now the QCWA Piecemakers wish to try this technique. They have aready been doing Stack and Whack so they should be able to handle this. Their fabric selection for their last stack and whack had a few problems, well you can't be short of fabric for this one.

I was supposed to attend patchwork in Mt Perry this week but alas down came some rain ( for which we were very grateful though) and I came down with my first cold in a couple of years, so did not make it. Very little paint stripping happened either but I did get some done.
This week will see very little paint stripping happening as work is on the agenda for 2 days and 2 nights. I get to sleep through the election day. I still can't understand why the electorate of Flynn did not score many "goodies" as some of the other marginal Labor held electorates did. Perhaps we had a very lazy local member. I never saw him personally in 3 years at any functions in Flynn I happened to be attending. Maybe I just don't go to the right places.

No comments: