Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome


Welcome to the blog of a passionate quilter. Passionate about colour and everything associated with textiles.
I have been making quilts for about 30 years. My family think I do nothing else but think about quilts. They always seem to be fed, clothed and delivered to their appointments on time so they must be wrong.
I have been blogging for the Mt Perry Quilters for approximately one year. A friend has started her own blog as a result of us blogging for it , so I thought why not for me.
I teach some patchwork workshops when time permits. I will endeavour to show some of my colourful quilts on these pages.
I am currently working on some quilts for The Mt Perry Quilters Exhibition in September 2007. So I will start with one of them.
This a kaleidoscope quilt using some fabrics my mother purchased years ago. 2 different co-ordinating prints. I finally discovered a way to cut them up and turn them into something different. It will be displayed in the Mt Perry Pat Augustine Gallery during September 2007.

No comments: